Pregnancy At Week 4
Exciting! This is the week where you are most likely to find that you are pregnant. Congratulations are in order. But what happens at this stage? How big is your baby? and most importantly what’s happening to your body to accommodate your little miracle, lets find out. Shall we?
- At week 4 you are more likely to feel the pregnancy symptoms.
- The nervous system and your baby’s brain are starting to take shape.
- Your baby is still tiny but is positively growing.
How Big Is Your Baby?
At this stage your baby is probably the size of an apple seed or there about 3mm, the miracle, however, is unfolding and the magic is constantly happening inside you. The embryo is going to split and divide into three sections:
- The brain and the nervous system are taking shape.
- The heart along with the circulatory system coming along.
- The lungs and the digestive system are at their early development stage.
There is so much taking place it is absolutely AMAZING!
Did You Know:
From now on your baby will start sleeping!
Your Body at 4 weeks
The typical pregnancy symptoms will start to show now, things like:
- Your breasts swollen and feeling tender.
- If you miss your period for a week or more.
- Urinating more than usual.
- Slight bleeding and cramping.
- Feeling nauseous sometimes with vomiting. ( Morning Sickness )
- Feeling fatigued and tiered often.
If you are positive that you are feeling these pregnancy signs, then take the test and if it is positive, it is time to visit your GP and when you make it to your GP he will ask you few questions and give you some advise on health and wellbeing.
Here’s Heidi Murkoff to tell you all about it:
If you have any questions about this week or if you need any help or further advice, please don’t hesitate to contact us,, either through the comment box bellow or through the contact us page. I look forward to hearing from you real soon. Until then as always: