8 Weeks Pregnant
Hey! This where things start to get more exciting as your bambino/a is starting to come along:
- Your baby is almost 2 centimetres, the size of an OLIVE.
- His skin still almost see-through.
- His fingers are looking more like digits now and your womb has doubled in size
Your baby at 8 weeks
Although your little miracle still tiny he/she is growing rapidly now. Everyday is different. The heart is beating beautifully, the toes and little fingers are forming and taking shape, the eyes will start to colour. The diaphragm is on the way, this what will make him/her breath.
Yes, all of this is happening and taking place inside you despite the fact that they are no bigger than an olive at about 2CM from top to bottom. Isn’t it truly amazing!
You at week 8
- Relax please, relaxin is on it’s way. Relaxin is a hormone your body will produce to get your body ready for the birth.
- You should avoid contact with farm animals particularly newborn lambs.
- If you don’t have food cravings, it is normal. Only a small number of pregnant women get this symptom.
- You’re not big enough yet but your womb has doubled in size and of course it will get a lot bigger in the coming weeks.
- Your expanding womb will put pressure on your bladder causing you to wee a lot more often.
And once again here’s the amazing Heidi from what to expect, explaining it a bit more:
If you need any more information or if you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact me and I will be more than happy to help.