6 Weeks Pregnant
Your baby’s spinal cord is almost here, the neural tube is starting to form!
- Now you really need to start monitoring your diet.
- Your baby has a heart the size of a seed.
- Your tiny baby’s vital organs are all in order, inside you! And you don’t even look pregnant!
At 6 Weeks Your Baby:
- Is the size of a pea.
- Has small arm buds.
- About 1 cm in size.
- Will multiply his weight many many times.
- The masterpiece which will become your baby’s beautiful face is facing forward the tissues are developing but it’s just the beginning.
Dealing With Some Of The Symptoms:
Some of the symptoms particularly in the first trimester will be at its worst, however, there are few things that you could do to alleviate it’s effects and manage it really well:
- Nothing could beat a good rest and plenty of it. If you allow yourself to get tired then it will get worse.
- Avoid cold drinks.
- Avoid smells that make you feel queasy and sick.
- Do not eat any foods that make you feel sick.
- Don’t think about it or contemplate it, that alone will make you feel sick, so just distract yourself with a good book or a favourite comedy – ” FRIENDS ” used to do it for me.
- Sipping lots and lots of fluids may stop you from vomiting. Small amounts at a time.
- Avoid having large meals, have smaller ones more often.
Here’s Heidi from ” What to Expect,” to explain more about it:
I will deal with the symptoms and how to best manage them, one at the time. If you liked this post please share it with somebody who will benefit from it. And as always if you have any questions please ask them in the comment box below, every comment get read and replied to.
Relax as much as you can and make a note of being present in the moment, every moment and have lots and lots of:
BOND, LOVE AND LAUGH A LOT!